- About MCS
- Student Life
- Support MCS
- MCS Parents
For the past few years, our Winter Concert has included performances by our Upper Elementary Chorus with additional performances by the Adolescent Ukulele Ensembles. This year’s concert will continue that tradition, however, this is the first year that our UE Chorus is an elective and that means not all upper elementary students are part of this performance group. The students have been doing a great job learning repertoire and the Winter Concert is a wonderful opportunity for them to share what they have been working on. In addition, the adolescents provide great inspiration for younger students and budding musicians who will be in the audience and/or participating in the concert.
· Attire - black/navy pants or skirt and a plain white top of any kind. If you would like, add a winter scarf to your outfit!
· Arrival time - 6:30 p.m. in the Music room to warm-up
Adolescent ensemble members:
- Attire - solid color shirt/sweater (any color) and simple pants/skirt of your child’s choice. This is not a formal affair, but looking decent is helpful!
- Arrival time - 6:40 p.m. in the Music room to get tuned up irt of your child’s choice. This is not a formal affair, but looking decent is helpful!
Attire for all upper elementary students not in chorus:
· Come as you are!
· You do not have to arrive particularly early. Just be part of the audience in the gym a few minutes before 7:00 p.m.
I am really looking forward to December 10th and a fun evening of music making! The concert will last about 45 minutes and all are welcome. Bring grandparents, friends, and siblings!